As we prepare to wrap up another incredible year here at Gateway I want to take a moment to say thank you for the beautiful generosity that you have shown this year. I am humbled and amazed as I think about the countless ways our church has given of its time, talent, and treasure. As a result the impact we have made on our city and our world has been nothing short of remarkable!
As we head into the New Year I want to share with you one more opportunity to make a big difference. Over these next few weeks we will be receiving our annual Christmas Offering.
The Christmas Offering is a special opportunity for Gateway to display justice and mercy in the New Year.
The Christmas Offering will be used to establish a Benevolence Fund to meet real needs within our own community in the upcoming year. Whether it's purchasing Christmas presents for families in need this time of year, helping with rent, buying groceries or gas, or providing counseling the Benevolence Fund provides tangible help in times of need
Would you consider making a special year-end contribution above and beyond your regular giving between now and the end of 2014?
As always there are three simple ways you can give:
- ONLINE through our website (http://thegatewaychurch.com/giving),
- IN PERSON (during our weekend gatherings)
- BY MAIL (using the address at the bottom of this letter)
Don’t forget, all contributions received before midnight on January 1st, 2015 are tax deductible and will be credited towards your 2014 giving record.
- If would like to know how much have contributed to-date visit https://onrealm.org/thegatewaychurch and sign in.
- Click on the ‘Giving Tab.’
- If you have questions or concerns contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can expect your 2014 giving statement in the mail by the end of January.
Thank you for your faithfulness in building God’s Kingdom here at Gateway and beyond through your continued generosity! Just like so many of you, I am so thankful and feel so blessed to be a part of a community full of people deeply committed to bringing God’s beauty to this world around us.
Pastor Paul Stewart